Crime-Justice

Fire breaks out at Shastri Bhawan

July 31, 2017 11:20 AM

Punjab News Express
NEW DELHI : A fire broke out at the Shastri Bhawan on Monday due to a short circuit in an air conditioner (AC), an official said here.

"The fire broke out on the seventh floor of the building at 9.42 a.m. Five fire tenders rushed to the spot and it was doused," the fire service official told IANS.

No casualties were reported, he said.

The Shastri Bhawan is a government building that houses a number of ministries including Human Resources Development; Law and Justice; and Information and Broadcasting.

Related Articles

Have something to say? Post your comment

More Crime-Justice News