Punjab News Express
PATNA : More than 50 persons fell ill after eating contaminated food at a community dinner in Bihar, officials said on Monday.
The incident was reported from Aanti village in Nawada district, about 150 km from Patna.
"Three to four hours after having the dinner on Sunday night, people complained of stomach ache and vomiting," a district official said. All of them have been admitted to the Sadar Hospital in Nawada.
"Preliminary inquiry suggested the food became contaminated due to hot weather," an official said.